September 01, 2006
Yoga for Your Back-Mindfully
All levels of experience are welcome to attend this ongoing class, Thursday mornings from 9-10:30 am, that provides a relaxing yet energizing way to begin your day.
Learn yoga postures and breathing techniques to release tension, give life to the spine and support your body. The increase in flexibility and strength will energize and revitalize your entire body, quiet your mind and give you a deep sense of relaxation.
This class will:
• Stretch, strengthen and tone your neck, shoulders, arms, back, abdomen, buttocks, hips and legs
• Increase flexibility of your spine, neck, shoulders, back and legs
• Hydrate spinal discs
• Balance and recharge your nervous system strengthening your immune system
• Align, tone, lengthen and extend the entire spinal column
• Increase circulation to your entire skeletal muscular system
• Firm and trim your waistline, hips, abdomen, buttocks and thighs
• Improve circulation and respiration
• Remove stiffness from shoulders and neck
• Develop balance, concentration coordination and strength
“Practice transforms us. A different life begins and the body expresses a happiness never felt before.” - Vanda Scaravelli
$20 check or $18 cash per class - Register early by e-mail or phone in advance to reserve your spot - The class is held on a first come, first served basis. There are no refunds but exceptions will be considered for special situations such as medical. Space is limited - I have minimum and maximum class sizes -minimum class size is two-classes with two students will run for one hour and cost $20 – contact me at 949.338.3793 or firstname.lastname@example.org Mats and props are provided.